Sunday, April 15, 2007

Going to Greece

If you haven't heard by now, I am going to Greece this summer on a mission trip. I am going with an organization called Pioneers. My team and I are going to spen eight weeks serving the Lord through camps and anything else that we get asked to do.

Here is a look at our tentative Itinerary:
- June 16-19: Participation and serving at the annual Missions conference held in northern
Greece at a Christian campground.
- June 20 – 25: Preparation of camp and ministry grounds at Porto Astro for the sports camps
(Hellenic Ministries sea-side property situated on the Mediterranean, 1 ½ hours north of Athens.
Porto Astro is a rugged olive orchard with intrinsic beauty used as a base for ministry.)
Serve at “Go Wild for Jesus” Extreme Water Sports Camps” – 7, 1 week camps
- June 26 – July 1: Pre-teen camp
- July 2 – 6: Refugee camp
- July 10 – 15: Leadership camp
- July 16 – 22: Teen camp
- July 22 – August 5: German youth camp
- August 6 – 12: Young Adult camp


it looks like we are going to have a great summer and I can't wait to see what God has in store for us (as a team and individually)

So this will be my update blog for my mission trip this summer. I will try to update ya'll at least once a week, if not more, on my preparation, trip and everything else I can think of.

My team:

Anna Vaughn- Texas Christian University
Jarred Pike- Montevallo
Zeb Gill- Fort Lewis University
Becca Carter- San Diego
Jenn Sisco- Abiline Christian University
Margaret Harrison- Central Washington University

No comments: