Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Why do you Worry?

So, lately I have been boggled down with a lot of stuff. With classes winding down, finanicial deadline for my trip coming soon, and with just so much other stuff, I have been feeling very overwhelmed lately. And last night was no different.

I had to go with the Choir to Little Rock (I am a part of an ensemble that plays for the choir). I kne wthat with a couple of tests this morning that I didn't need to go, because it would stretch me a little too far for comfort. After talking to Dr. Skinner and finding that he was going to require me to go, I wrote Rob an email and told him that I had to go and about feeling overwhelmed. Well I got a reply:

"Hang tough. God has a plan"

So I had to go to Little Rock and I desided that I was going to study on the way down there, so Mr.Meggs let me ride with him so that we could get back early. Well after studying and a little small talk, Mr.Meggs got around to telling me that he got my letter and was asking me how to send in money and all that, and I told him. But this is when the God thing started. He asked me why I had been stressing out lately and I spilled. Afterwards he asked that instead of sending in money, he asked if he could pay for my plane tickets to orientation and back from debrief.

WOW!!! That was one of the things that I had no idea how I was going to do. God just reminded me that there is no reason to worry, he is going to take care of everything.

No comments: