Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Greece is Amazing

So we are now a month into our trip and things are going great. From kids camp to refugee camp, we are just having a blast serving the Lord. Even without running water and electricity, we are still proclaming the name of the Lord to the people of this country. I thought that I would talk about one of my greatest moments so far.

During the refugee camp we had Koreans, Afghans, Morocians and Greeks. I got to lead worship one night and we sang Blessed be your name. When the last Chorus hit I was taken aback and couldn't play anymore. I heard the name of the Lord be praised in five different languages. It was the point when I felt God cultivating my heart for the nations.

I can't wait to get back home and share more stories like this and some more pictures. Keep praying.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

amanda darling


I love ya and we are praying for you

Anonymous said...

Keep up your faith and your strength and joy in Him! Nehemiah said, "The joy of the Lord is my strength."

Thinking of you this morning!